Northpeak logo

North Peak advances Prospect Mountain acquisition formalities; issues 5 million shares to the Erickson Group and Ty Erickson joins Board of Directors; work programs continue to define drilling targets

25 August 2023

North Peak Resources Ltd. (TSX Venture: NPR) (the “Company” or “North Peak”) has completed key commercial advances incorporated in its acquisition of the Prospect Mountain property located in Eureka, Nevada (the “Property”), announced by the Company on May 4, 2023. As required by the acquisition terms, a Nevada LLC named “North Peak Gold LLC” has been formed, with the Company’s Nevada subsidiary (North Peak (Nevada) Ltd.) holding an initial 80% interest and Solarljos LLC (controlled by the Erickson family of Nevada) holding the remaining 20% interest.

For the full release click the link below.